Eight Italian names for pizza shops
Are you thinking about opening your own pizzeria and don’t know what to name it? Don’t worry, we bring you eight ideas of Italian names for pizzerias that will inspire you.
All of them have an original, fun and authentic touch that will make your business stand out.
- Caesar: This name refers to Julius Caesar, the famous Roman emperor who conquered much of the ancient world. A pizzeria with this name shows that its pizzas are imperial, powerful and majestic, and that they have a flavor that will make you feel like a true Caesar.
- Coliseum: This name is inspired by the Colosseum, the emblematic Roman amphitheater where gladiator shows were held. A pizzeria with this name reveals that its pizzas are spectacular, great and epic, and that they will make you live a unique and unforgettable experience.
- Deus: This name means “god” in Latin, and is a way of expressing that pizzas are divine, sublime and heavenly. A pizzeria with this name indicates that its pizzas are a blessing, a masterpiece and a delight for the senses, and that they will make you feel in paradise.
- Forno: This name means “oven” in Italian, and it is the essential element for cooking pizzas. A pizzeria with this name highlights that its pizzas are baked, with a crispy and spongy dough, and with fresh and natural ingredients, which give it an irresistible aroma and flavor.
- Gladiatore: This name refers to gladiators, the brave warriors who fought in the Colosseum for glory and honor. A pizzeria with this name suggests that its pizzas are strong, intense and vigorous, and that they will make you feel like a true gladiator, capable of facing any challenge.
- Piccola: This name means “small” in Italian. A pizzeria with this name conveys that its pizzas are small, but tasty, tender and charming, and that they can be enjoyed anytime, anywhere, without the need for cutlery or plates.
- Titus: This name is that of one of the Roman emperors most loved and admired by the people, who earned the nickname “the beloved of humanity.” A pizzeria with this name reflects that its pizzas are friendly, generous and kind, and that they are made with the goal of pleasing and happy customers.
- Vesuvius: This name is that of the volcano that erupted and destroyed the city of Pompeii in the year 79 AD. A pizzeria with this name represents that its pizzas are explosive, fiery and passionate, and that they have a spicy and exotic touch that will make you feel the fire on your palate.
Do you want to explore more names for your pizzeria?