Hera, Hera name, meaning of Hera
Information about the name Hera
- Etymology of the name Hera.
- History of the name Hera.
- Pronunciation of the nameHera.
Hera is a Greek girl name.
The meaning of this name is unknown. There are three theories about its origin:
- It comes from the Greek term “heros” (hero, warrior).
- It derives from the Greek word “hora” (period of time).
- It comes from the Greek verb “haireo” (to be chosen).
Queen of men and gods in Greek mythology. Wife of Zeus.
Categorized into: Mythologic names.
Image I Love Hera